Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to Linux and Lisp blog

Linux and Lisp blog was created in order to keep a journal of the most interesting stuff that i am learning in Linux as well as lisp. Linux and lisp are two of the most beautiful pieces of technology that computer science has seen in the last 50 years or so. Linux has been around for about 40 years while lisp has been around for about 50 years. As far as my skills and knowledge in linux and lisp are concerned, I am at an intermediate level right now. I am neither an expert neither am I a complete beginner. Hence I will be posting articles from which a novice will learn, an intermediate person will find interesting and an expert will comment on. I will try my best to make this blog lively, entertaining and useful. Though this blog is mainly dedicated for linux and lisp I will also post other content that I find interesting. So do bookmark my page and tune in as frequently as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment